AUD traded higher against USD and closed at 0.6686
AUD/USD sustains the bounce above 0.6700 amid mixed Australian NAB Business Survey and Home Loan data. The spot draws support from a risk-on rally in the Asian stocks, as coronavirus fears take a back seat.
- AUD/USD is reporting marginal gains despite below-forecast NAB data.
- The 14-day RSI is reporting a bullish divergence.
- Australia’s Home Loan data bettered estimates by a big margin.
- That alongside the uptick in the equities could help the Aussie eke out notable bounce.
According to the Analysis, pair is expected to find support at 0.6673 and a fall through could take it to the next support level of 0.6663. The pair is expected to find its first resistance at 0.6703 and a rise through could take it to the next resistance level of 0.6713.
USD traded higher against JPY and closed at 109.74
- USD/JPY holds onto recovery gains from 21-day SMA.
- A sustained break of monthly high will divert the bulls towards the yearly top.
- 200-day SMA acts as key support.
USD/JPY registers 0.10% gains while rising to 109.85 by the press time of the pre-European session on Tuesday. In doing so, the quote justifies the bullish candlestick formation portrayed the previous day.
As a result, prices are now gearing up to the monthly top surrounding 110.05, a break of which will escalate the latest recovery towards January 17 high near 110.30.
According to the Analysis, pair is expected to find support at 109.65 and a fall through could take it to the next support level of 109.58. The pair is expected to find its first resistance at 109.85, and a rise through could take it to the next resistance level of 109.92.
More information about the release time of news and its impact visit Economic Calendar Page!