XtreamForex is a brokerage brand owned and operated by Grand Investing Ltd, a financial firm which offers various trading instruments. The brokerage’s headquarter is located at Ajeltake Road, Majuro, Marshall Islands with Registration Number 84516.
- Collection Of Personal Data…………
- Use Of Personal Data…………………..
- Disclosure of Personal Data…………
- Confidentiality Obligations…………..
- Right of Access…………………………..
2.Collection of Personal Data
In order to open an account with the company, you must provide your private information in order to enable the Company to evaluate your application and comply with Laws and Regulations governing the provision of financial services.
Personal data collected includes:
- Personal details such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Financial details such as estimated annual income and net worth, trading experience and investment knowledge.
- Identity verification such as Passport or ID, Utility Bills, and/or Bank Statement or your company information details.
If your personally identifiable information changes, you must inform us by emailing our Cusromer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Use of Personal Data
The following list illustrates the reasons why the Company may need to use your personally identifiable information:
- To verify your identity
- To ensure that you meet the suitability requirements to use our products and services.
- To manage the account you have with us.
- To process your transaction.
- To send you information about transaction/post-transactions services.
- To keep you updated with the news and our products, services and other information.
- For website improvement purposes.
- For the analysis of statistical data which will help us provide you with better products and services in the future.
Any personal information you provide to the company will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Group or Company, its affiliates and its business partners and will not be disclosed to any third party expect under any regulatory or legal proceedings as well as to third parties that solely provide statistical services to the Company to improve its marketing campaign.
The personal information that you provide in connection with registering yourself as a user of the website or the Services is classified as Registration Information. Registration Information is protected in many ways. You can access your Registration Information through a password selected by you. This password is encrypted and known only to you. Your password must not be revealed to anyone. Registration Information is safely stored on secure servers that only authorized personnel have access to via password. The Company encrypts all personal information as it is transferred to the Company and thus makes all necessary effort to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any such information.
5.Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site. The Company will not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on Company’s websites that the Company does not have access to or control over. The Company will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorized use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious, however contacted.
Client information which the Company holds is to be treated by the company as comfidential will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration and improvement of the services, for research and statistical purposes and for marketing purposes.
7.Right of Access
In compliance with the Law, every user is granted a number of rights in relation to their Personal Data. There rights include accessing and amending your Personal Data, putting a stop to the processing on this data and preventing undesirable marketing.
Under the Law, you have the right to request any personal data the company holds about you and to inform the company of any perceived inaccuracy. We my charge a fee to cover the associated administrative costs.
You are not obligated to provide ny of the personal data requested by the Company. In the absence of this information, however, the company may not be able to open account for you, or to provide you with any other services, information or assistance you have sought.
8.Changes in Privacy Statement